Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Better

I'm feeling better today. Feel like I'm moving in the right direction. I've said my piece and now I'm done. I'm going to just let it be. In the mean time I'm preparing for the worst, and praying for the best. I'm scared, really scared...but all I can do is cross my fingers and hope. Maybe he got the message.





Things at work are less frustrating, I can taste the finished product of my dress. It feels so good, it feels so good to know that I can do something that boggled my mind so much.





I'm off now, to finish up what I've started. Hooray! I can't wait until it's done!

I don't feel like I need this button today!


2 comments:

Penny Marie said...

I love you!

Katy said...

I saw your comment yesterday. Yay for a new blog. Yuck for life crap! You need to get on the phone when things are like that!!! Just because I'm a gazillion miles away doesn't mean you can't cry on my shoulder! I love you wifey!!

it's sitemeter.com