Thursday, September 20, 2007

Check This Out

Alright, so a few days back I posted about not being able to cut my project. Well the past couple of days I have been cutting it on and off. I finished cutting yesterday right before I left work. This morning I come in and get started right away. I now have the outside layer of the dress done. Holy crap was it hard. I had no idea how complicated it was going to be. At any rate I feel really proud of myself for doing a good job. I don't think it is perfect but it still looks great.

In other news, things are going better today than they have the past few days. It has finally stopped raining here, at least for today. I bowled like complete crap last night but that's all right. We ended up winning most of our points. Which is good. Great really.

So in the news lots of really crazy things have been happening this week. I'll bullet just for fun.

  • Nebraska Senator files law suit against GOD! I must say that he must be a complete idiot and that I'm glad he doesn't sit next to me all day at work.
  • A false website for the selling of daughters into marriage is exposed. The point of the experiment was met with lots of buzz. I hope it gets more people thinking.
  • The Emmy's were Sunday and while I don't agree with all the fashion commentary, I must say that I love, love, love watching all those beautiful people in great clothes walk that carpet.
  • The Jena 6 march was today and I haven't heard anything about a violent outcry. This whole situation is ridiculous. I am white and I see that what is happening is completely unfair and racist. These boys should be let go, maybe expelled from school or given probation for the fight but the kid that got beat up probably deserved it for his nasty comments and well he was out partying the same night so he must have been fine.
  • Beauty and the Geek started this week, how exciting it's going to be a great season.
  • Kid Nation was way awesome and I'm totally going to be watching that show.
  • SO SO looking forward to Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy. Ummm, Mc Dreamy and Tey Diggs, how will my heart survive.

There you have the news from me. Hopefully things continue to look up and maybe tomorrow I will have a finished dress. Can't wait to see it all done! It's going to be so great.

0 comments: