Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Two Choices

In life we have two choices, the wild walk and the straight and narrow. Sometimes we choose to walk on the wild side, others we choose the straight and narrow. You don't always have to do the same thing, otherwise brilliant ideas would be stifled. I do feel like sometimes there is a right and a wrong and the line must be toed. The wild side isn't always wrong, but sometimes it's very wrong and you shouldn't choose it. Learn from your mistakes, toe the line, choose the right side. I know, easier said than done. Maybe it just seems easier to me because I have visited the wild side so rarely. Maybe it would be harder if I had to make more difficult choices. For now my choices are easy and I am thankful. My choices are easy, my life uncomplicated and I am thankful.

0 comments: