Thursday, April 10, 2008

twitterpated

twitterpated

An enjoyable disorder characterized by feelings of excitement, anticipation, high hopes, recent memories of interludes, giddiness, and physical overstimulation which occur simultaneously when experiencing a new love. These feelings take over without warning, usually at odd times (such as at a check-out line), with or without the partner present, and make it difficult to concentrate on anything but romance. They interfere with work and safe driving, but should be experienced at least once in every person's lifetime.

*this definition care of urban dictionary.

When I lived with Liz we used to joke about this. Everytime I would get excited about anything she'd say "dont go gettin all twitterpated." So I'm so excited about this weekend that it made me think of those first days of spring when I was in school. You all know the ones. For me it was seeing everyone out and about. Students laying in the Ravine and reading or playing roudy games of frisbee or catch. The feeling of "twittwerpation" in the air, even if it was just feeling the lust that spring brings out in the best of young folks.

0 comments: