Tuesday, April 1, 2008

holy cow it's april

The world is moving to fast for me. The days blur into weeks that blur into months and before you can blink it's the first of April and I haven't even had time to breathe. Spring break was wonderful to say the least. I relaxed and had a good time and I cleaned my house and managed to make my office function rather than be a dumping ground for all the stuff in my life. I visited LSU and fell in love. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to afford to go. It's funny to think that I'm okay with completely uprooting my life again. I am happy here, I am settled and I like it but for some reason I crave more. I miss going to school. I miss that sort of interface. I am not complete sure how this whole situation is going to work out. I have met so many people in the past couple of months and have made new friends and now I have to be okay with just leaving that all behind. I suppose that if they are really my friends then it will all be okay. I'm looking forward to what life is throwing at me. Sometime you have to duck and sometimes you have to stand up and catch the ball. We'll see what happens.



smile, because the whole world is watching
hide your heart
hold on tight
dance with your arms wide open
sing, even if you are out of tune
play the game
hold your head up high
smile, because the whole world it waiting
for you to fail

0 comments: