Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Runaway Bride

So, I was watching Runaway Bride last night and I couldn't help but see that there are definite similarities. Well, for the exception that I don't ever make it to the wedding. Always giving my heart out and trying to be something that I'm not and well, that hasn't worked out very well at all.

Starting in February I made a fresh start. I promised to be just me, take it or leave it. Through my past I've learned that some people bring out the worst in you. I promised that if I started to see that happen I would change the situation. So far, I'm happier than I have been in ages because there aren't any knock down drag out fights.

Back to Runaway Bride to close out this entry.
my favorite quote from the whole movie:

Ike Graham: [on the perfect proposal] Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.

Every time Richard Gere delivers this line I tear up a little bit.

0 comments: