Friday, April 4, 2008

to think

this is my place to think out loud...I just htought I would preface that before writing this stuff down.

I noticed today that you changed your profile status on myspace. I don't recall having a conversation with you about said status. More over I don't know how to tell you that I'm not ready. I don't even know you! Oh, and if your status has nothing to do with me...I am throughly confused. I am not about to go on a date with someone who is of your status if you aren't talking about me. So, this is vague and maybe there are no names and maybe you won't get it but if you do...please don't make you me tell you that I'm not your girlfriend and that I didn't plan on that sort of thing until I at least got to know you a little better. I like you, I do but I'm not ready for that sort of commitment. I want to not go there for awhile. I'm sorry if you feel like I lead you on in some way.

0 comments: