Monday, January 28, 2008

It feels good...

..to laugh again. I feel like I have a genuine smile on my face today. I'm getting all of my meanness out because on the first of February I have to not be mean anymore. Okay, so I'm not really that mean to begin with but I'll give it more of a concerted effort in the future. I feel so good. Every day is getting better. I'm so proud of myself for accomplishing so much this weekend. Tonight I'm going to clean my office and maybe move some things around. I can't wait to have a brand new work space. It is so exciting. I still have to go through the boxes my parents brought to my house after Christmas. I'll get through them, they just are sitting in the spare room right now. Well, I'm back to lab class for the afternoon, off to a meeting and then home to clean up. Yippee!

0 comments: