Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Desire to write

I want to write about all that has been going on. I just haven't figured out exactly what I want to say. So much has changed in the past couplke of weeks that I feel a little bit overwhelmed. I really want to say thank you to my friends and family. You all have been amazing and I can't thank you enough. My folks have been amazing, letting me bring Riley to there house and supporting me through all of this. When I make a mess, boy do I make a big one and they have been great about helping figure out where to go from here. I look forward to things getting much better from here on out.

Soon I hope to have photos of my mystery quilt that I have been working on. And a new bag that I already had all the stuff to make.

I look forward to my new year starting over on the fisrt of February. I have made new new years resolutions and intend to completely ignore this month for the rest of the year. So, here's to starting over, starting fresh and moving in a new direction.

0 comments: