Monday, January 14, 2008

???

I don't know where to go from here. I just keep telling myself to breathe. If I can get my lungs to work, it will all be okay. I will make it through this. All the advice I gave my sister is going to come in handy over the next period of time. I'm going to be okay with this. Just breathe!

“A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.”

“In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do.”

“Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others.”

0 comments: