Saturday, January 26, 2008

How Things Change

I feel a bit like a slacker. I have a four page to do list. The whole list is things that need to be cleaned, organized, moved or otherwise rearranged. I look at my house and I try to figure out how to make it different. How to change it so that it doesn't feel the same. My guest room is looking more like a bowling room everyday. I want to move the furniture in my bedroom around. I think it may be to heavy for me to do it alone though. I'll give it a try. I want to complete deep clean my house to get out the last bits of the reminders of him. Remove the pictures, put them away. I look at them and my heart hurts. I cry and I wonder when it will get better. At school things are good. I make it through the day without the tears, then I come home and the dog distracts me but if I catch a glimpse of him...it's all over. I can't believe how much my life has changed in the last few weeks. I am proud of myself. I know that the next months will be hard. I look forward to the project at work and taking more photos to post here. My boss makes me feel like a complete slacker sometimes with her crafty blog that she keeps track of. Grrr..for people that keep track of there craftiness.

At any rate I must return home and get back to work on my house. I will get my list done. I will not get it done today and for the first time in a long time I'm okay with that.

"Life is a chance to grow a soul"
A. Powell Davies

1 comments:

L.Slanina said...

put yours on a form beside mine, and i'll take a pic of it and post it on my blog. heh heh