Tuesday, January 27, 2009

*shrugs shoulers*

I feel like I keep having this conversation with myself

Will you be upset if you don't get in to grad school?
*shrugs shoulders*
What do you really want to do?
*shrugs shoulders*
What will you do after grad school?
*shrugs shoulders*
Would you rather stay here?
*shrugs shoulders*

So, I can't get a straight answer. I never imagined how incredibly frustrating this would feel. It's like my brain is pretending to be two years old or something. Maybe it's on auto pilot in an effort to not stress over the fact that it has now been 3 months since I sent in my application and I've yet to here anything back. I'm nervous. The contingency plan was never supposed to actually be the plan but I find myself spending more time working out how it could actually work. Maybe that's bad, I have no idea. My heart just doesn't feel like it's in it anymore. I'm discouraged and frustrated at the same time. That's a hard place to be.

0 comments: