Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Now, to be resolute

My new year's resolutions:

  • Keep my kitchen clean
  • Go through all of my boxes before I move again
  • Finish my TAW quilt top by the time I move
  • Be better at sticking to my budget
  • Keep up with my blogs
  • Walk every day for at least 20 minutes
  • Fit into the dress on the door by Dec.

So, 7 resolutions shouldn't be to hard to keep. What blows my budget every month is fast food. In order to accomplish fitting into the dress I have to cut out the fast food. Walking everyday should help with this too. I hate cleaning the kitchen when it gets really yucky so I'm hopeing tackling it daily will prevent having to clean it on the weekend. Hopefully, in July, I'll be moving to Baton Rouge, LA to start graduate school. This means downsizing a whole lot so I need to go through everything that I have. Lastly, I've been working on this TAW quilt off and on for nearly two years. I'd like to get it done so I can enjoy it.

I do an okay job of keeping this blog up to date but I now have two others to keep track of too. My craft blog can be found at http://pjcraftfun.blogspot.com I hope to do a better job at photographing my craft work and posting it there. The holdiay season went by with nearly everyone on my list getting some sort of gift I worked on and I now have no picutres of those projects. Grrr!

Also, I created a new blog to track this new lifestyle change. http://52to52lessofpj.blogspot.com I'll work at putting some progress photos up in the near future and also some recipes that I really really love and are pretty healthy.

So, here's to a new year full of lots of fun.

0 comments: