Friday, October 24, 2008

An update?

I dpn't know what I want to say. Surely there is something wtty or pleasant floating around in the depths of my mind that I could put here. Instead, I keep sitting here staring at the blank screen willing it to fill with the meaingful events of the past few weeks. Maybe bullet points would be better.

* The musical went really well. The laundry is still upstairs. We should really call in the student workers to get some of that done and put away.

* The 16th came and went. I treated myself to dinner out that night. Found out that something are never going to change. I am so glad that Katy messaged me, even though it flooded me with anger to know that he is still doing nothing!

* Amanda's bachelorette party was awesome. There are great pics floating around and I'm going to do my best to round them up and make a nice little gift for her. By the way, nearly all of the pictures are not going to be posted here.

* This week I made a new dress for my birthday. I'll probably post some of the pictures on the craft blog. I haven't updated there in ages.

* Sunday is my birthday. I'm having a small get together. It's going to be really fun I think.

*Tonight I'm going on a date. It'll be nice to be spoiled on a Friday night. These outings don't happen to often when I don't go to Orlando for the weekend so it's nice to have a special treat.

I think that about wraps it up for me. Hope everyone is doing well.

0 comments: