Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Guilty Pleasure

So, from the begining of her career Jessica Simpson has always been a secret favorite of mine. Her music comes up in my mixed CDs and I have every album she has ever put out. I know that people mocked her as apop singer because, lets face it she wasn't really a popstar. Her songs just aren't beat driven enough and her lyrical content is a bit to mushy. So, I can't tell you how excited I was when I heard she was releasing a country album. Then I heard the first single on the radio and was blown away that she sounded so good. Naturally I had to buy the album yesterday when it came out. I promtly downloaded it from itunes when I got to work yesterday and have been listening to it on repeat ever since. It is so good. I love nearly all the songs even if they aren't all happy. I posted You're My Sunday on the right side for you to take a listen. I'm so happy that she delivered in my opinion the best album she has ever. Okay..off to actually get some work done today.

0 comments: