Thursday, December 6, 2007

Books and the like

So, I discovered this really cool thing, well rather I stole Lynnsey's book and played with it and now I can make books. Yeah I know, one more reason to buy paper but hey, they are supper cute and will make great stocking stuffers.

I am so proud of myself.
I know I haven't written lately but it's been hectic.

My house is CLEAN!!!!! It is so nice to not have to deal with a pile of crap when I get home. The trick will be not lettting it get out of control again. If you know me, you know that that is a challenge.

Christmas with my family is at my house this year. So, I have my tree up and decorated, outside decorations up, guest room looking very inviting and my office actually looks like an office/ workroom.

I love Christmas, I love it so much, even if it is 80 degrees and doesn't really feel much like Christmas.

Okay...off to figure out the end of the semester and a to do list for tomorrow!!!

Holy Cow only 8 more days of work before the holiday!!!!!!!!!! Yipee

0 comments: