Wednesday, November 21, 2007

People and Babies

People and Babies are a funny thing to put together. Maybe becuase they are the same but they seem different. Everytime I look around I see someone else that I knew earlier in my life that is having a baby or trying to have a baby. Things are hectic in my life right now and it will be another nearly two years before I am married. So why is that people having babies makes me so jealous? I know that a baby would be the worng way to right now, but knowing that doesn't stop the ache in my chest when I find out one more person I know is having a baby. If this is some sort of message from a higher power I need her to knwo that I'm not going to listen. There will be no babies in my near future. There is a wedding to plan, graduate school and a better job before having a baby. I'm doing a whole lot to not have babies. So please, let that ache just go away, let me be happy for people who are happily bringing wonderful children into loving homes!

0 comments: