Thursday, November 1, 2007

Frustrations are Mounting

Okay, so I'll face the facts. I'm mad, I'm really mad. I hate my job right now becuase I feel like there is no communication and I feel like no one even cares. Nothing is getting done, but we have a show coming with only a week worth of working days left. I'm pissed. I feel like doing nothing and at the same time I am frantic to just get it done. I hate feeling like I don't want to come to work. Ben and I just got back toa good place after me having to be here for a whole week with the musical and it's not looking good for this show coming up. I'll probably end up having to be here late every night next week and I'm not looking forward to it. I feel like this all could have been avoided. I don't know, maybe I have no right to be mad. That doesn't discount the way that I feel though.
I haven't been feeling very good all week. Today seems like the worst day of them all, my throat hurts and I have a headache. I know it's going to get worse but I can't skip work tomorrow becuase I have a shit pile of stuff to do by myself! Hopefully I can just chill over the weekend, maybe I can rest up and get to feeling better. Maybe not. I'm not doing anything on Saturday and I'm leaving work early today.

Got to go at least get started on my list of things to get done. God, I hate my job right now. Hate it!

0 comments: