Thursday, July 17, 2008

The reward is great...

I have never felt more rewarded for my very small effort than I do today. I'm not sure I can describe what exactly has happened. It's possibly one of the best feelings in the entire world. There is something about this feeling that is just awesome and it's better that i didn't even have to go out of my way. I love the smile that's on my face and the lightness in my soul.

It's raining outside. I wish that I was outside in my play clothes running around in the rain. There is something so cleansing about standing in the rain with your head turned up at the sky. It's cliche I know, but I miss the carefree days of summer mid day rain.

I'm so excited because today is my last day of work this week. I'm going home tomorrow to see my friends and Mama Mia! I'm so excited.

Lastly, Penny is all grown up, or so it seems. She's off to her college orientation this weekend in Alabama. I can't believe that she's a junior in college. Where did the time go!

Now that you have been subjected to the randomness of my brain, I think I'm going to go work on my quilt for a bit. Until the next time...tootles

0 comments: