Friday, June 13, 2008

To much to think about...

Today is a weird kind of day. Everything is really calm. The shop is cleaned up and I'm just hanging out at work waiting for the Tiffany to get here to do laundry. This kind of calm inspires me to think about the awesomeness of everything that I have. So often I am prone to taking my life for granted or complaining about how hard it is but, it's days like these that I am thankful for everything. Things are pretty easy for me and I am more than grateful for that.

Tonight, Matthew is coming to see the show. I'm excited about that. Tomorrow will be two months of really awesome times with him. That sounds so middle school but it's so true. He inspires me to keep moving forward and I'm glad that I have his hand to hold through the scary stuff.

Coming up next week is the Second Annual Slip N' Slide Fun Party. Perhaps pictures will be in order!

0 comments: